Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Man

I should be packing but as shocking as it is, I am procrastinating! Hmmm, oh well it will get done eventually. This morning I just wanted to take a few minutes out to talk about my man. He doesn't get enough publicity as he should and I wanted to remember the emotions that we have felt right now and honestly for the past few months!

My man got a very big job promotion yesterday. I just wanted to brag on him and give him the props he deserves. He has made it to this position in 6 short years which is unprecedented. I wish I had the right words to say how proud of him I am and to convey how far he has come. I think the realization is setting in today that I no longer hold the title of big dog around here! ha! Don't worry I am not about to complete lose it and start cooking and cleaning- nah, that would be going way to far. ha!

Ole Boy (my name for the huz)- we are so proud of you and get ready for one crazy celebration- limo style! The champagne is ready (yellow label of course! :)

3 comments:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

That's awesome news!! I'm so happy for your family! Enjoy the celebrating!!!

Caroline said...

Congrats Brian! Very exciting! Are we invited to this promo shindig? Maybe you should celebrate wild-style in the Big Easy?!

Charlotte said...

WAY TO GO!!! Of course I would expect nothing less from Michael Buble!!! So happy for you guys!