Friday, November 6, 2009

Loads of Change!

Loads of change on the horizon! We have just had so much going on that I can not even keep up! We had an absolute fabulous vacation! Simply put....it was perfect! Charlotte and her family and Ashely Olsen and her family were just a dream to travel with. This may burn your ears and you may let out a gasp............but we did not wear make up the whole time! I am just hoping I don't get raked over the coals in the tabloids for that! But honestly it was so nice to wear lounge clothes and no make-up all week!

Our beach house was TO.DIE.FOR! Amazing, Charlotte is A #1 vacation planner! I am picturing a little side business for you Charlotte!

Where to begin.....let's see. Dennis switched schools recently and is now attending a private school located a few miles away. The drive is less than desirable however the school is simply fabulous. It puts my heart and mind at peace to have him there and therefore it is completely worth it. Dennis is loving it and has even made some "real life" celebrity friends which has been wonderful for our image! Nothing like getting invited over to play dates with a new inner circle!!!

Michael of course has still been on a press tour promoting this fabulous new CD of his! He did take time to throw a wonderful small little birthday party for me while we were on vacation! I was mad initially because it felt as if everyone in the world had forgotten about my birthday. Don't you hate it when you put every single person's birthday in your iPhone and spend painstaking hours having your personal assistant find the perfect gift for each of your fabulous friends and then no one cares to do the same for you? I am not saying that happen to me at all, just the ever so slight appearance of this skimmed over me as I was having a self pity party for myself! However, Michael saved the day! Charlotte and Ashley Olsen (of course I always call her by both her first and last name) decorated our Beach house the night before and treated me to a wonderful morning at the spa on the day of my birthday. Michael and Dennis got me a wonderful birthday cake and Michael even promised to take me to one of his concerts! Maybe he will let me sit front row! Nah, probably reserved for some of those crazy obsessed girls that are his fans. Those girls are crazy!!! I could not ever imagine being like that! :)

The night of my birthday we had the nannies stay with all of the Mouseketeers that night and had a simply divine dinner at a private beach side mansion. Perfect! It was a wonderful birthday and as I have said before a true lady never reveals her age however let's just say this birthday age ends in a zero.

Halloween came and went. Nothing spectacular to report. Did the trick or treating duty. Ate candy. The End.

I am currently at the moment, feeling completely unorganized. I think you can probably tell that just from the way I am writing. I need a personal organizer to come in and get my life in order. Nothing dramatic of course, I just feel like I don't know where things are, I don't know what I want to prioritize and I don't know how best to spend my free time. There are a million and one things that I want to do however I just can't get motivated to do them.

Michael is expecting me to do hard labor this weekend. He wants me to plant trees. I didn't even know people did that. I mean can't we hire someone to do that for us? How absurd will I look out there attempting to dig a hole. I know the economy is hurting but come on, I see plenty of people out on the streets holding up those gigantic "Going Out of Business" signs meant for advertising, can't we hire one of them. I mean seriously if they are desperate enough to hold one of those signs I think they will be just fine digging holes in my back yard.

So I broke my own rule! Yep, I am now the proud owner of..............(internal thoughts- a new house, a new car, a unlimited Starbucks card)......................................skinny jeans! Yes ladies, I am sporting the skinny jeans. Carrie and my mom, Kris Jenner, had to put the pretty hard sell on me to get them but I must say, I have received many compliments ever since! A little happy birthday to me type gift (the compliments not the jeans! ha!). I absolutely can not shop without Carrie, Monica and Kris. I was born without the girl part of my brain that allows me to pick out clothes for myself. I simply can not do it! That is why it is mandatory that either my sisters or mom accompany me on all shopping trips! Thankfully they did not disappoint on our latest trip to Ann Taylor Loft! Loving me some ATL fall trends!!!

Well ladies, I have successfully wasted naptime this afternoon with playing on the internet, looking at Facebook and updating my blog. Not the things I was hoping to get done but oh well! Boot camp starts in an hour, better eat that last cookie now!

PS- one of the little things on my to-do list involves a new little prospect/hobby/business venture that I am pursuing. You can be my critics. I will start trying it out soon!!!! :)

Stay tuned........

2 comments:

Monica said...

Obviously, I would be the perfect life organizer for you! Duh.

Ashley Olsen said...

Oooooh! Can't wait to see the skinny jeans!