Thursday, October 22, 2009

Away on Holiday!

Hello loyal readers,

We are currently away on holiday however I wanted to give you a quick glimpse into our life. I picked up the latest edition of US Weekly and found this picture of us and thought it just typified what we go through on a daily basis! How the paps found us here, I still do not know!


As you can see, the two body guards are off staring into the ocean, having an intimate conversation. We are still wondering if these two body guards are having a little side fling. Mixing business with pleasure will not be happening with these two on my watch!

Also please take notice of our poor Mouseketeers and how they are constantly hounded, even when they are innocently playing in the sand! Those damn paps!

Well fabulous friends, back to enjoying our fabulous vacation. Be back on in commission in a few days! Off to enjoy my pool side colada!

4 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Olsen said...

Ugh, I know!!! Those paps have been everywhere this week! Maybe if those worthless bodyguards would do their job instead of flirting, they wouldn't be able to get so close to our kids...

Carrie Bradshaw said...

Love that you're enjoying vacation, I am gonna need a vacation after attending all these fabulous parties over the past week. I do get to meet Condoleezza Rice last night, took my pic with her so be looking for this in US Weekly next week.

See you tonight when arrive back to reality, beware the paps have word you are coming back to town. They might be greeting you when you arrive home on the private jet.

Lucy (& Ricky) said...

ha! that photo is amazing! I love it!