Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What do you think?

Just a quickie tonight! The old computer is about to die! But what do you think....do you just love Michael's new song! Hmmmmm....old boy did do good this time!

I must tell you about the gigantic Christmas party that is in the planning phase! Ladies get your outfits ready, this will be "THE" event to attend this holiday season!

My fabulous friends have been incredibly generous to donate their time and well let's be honest, their money! Charlotte has offered up Trey's services to build a life size manger and stable in our front yard. Good thing he already went to Lowe's and he started tonight. I feel bad having him work out there all night but really, I mean I certainly hope he doesn't expect me to help. I do not stoop to manual labor, especially to build a stable. But yea Trey, good job buddy!

Teresa has offered to book the most wonderful Santa in the world and she even threw in flying reindeer! You are such a peach T! The Mouseketeers will really not know what hit them!

My most favorite part is that we are all going to go caroling, led by Michael no doubt! The best part.........we will ride around on donkeys to each house. I know donkeys do sound yucky and dirty but all for good fun in the Christmas spirit.

Who says Sept. is to early too plan a party! When you have fabulous friends, you have to start early!!!!

Stay tuned.....

No comments: