Monday, August 31, 2009

Just Stopping By!

Hello,

I am just stopping by tonight to tell everyone good night and that I am off to get some much needed beauty rest! Dennis has his ultra private, ultra exclusive preschool starting tomorrow and I must be dressed to the nines for this one! I, of course, thought about having Rosie just take him since that is the appropriate thing to do however since it is the first day I must make the annual appearance! I just hope those darns paparazi do not catch me at a weird angle. I saw a picture of myself on People.com yesterday, ugh- horrible- shoulders shurgged and from that weird side angle that shows way too much face! I wasn't even sucking in my cheeks like I normally do, terrible!

So Michael's newest single came out today....LOVE IT LADIES! I have played it hmmmmm 100 times already!

Do you ever stick your foot in your mouth? I am Queen Bee of that one! You name it, I have probably done it! I am just not one of those quick on your feet, sharp on your toes kind of woman! Nope I am impulsive, not thinking everything through, say the wrong thing at the wrong time kind of person. Many times I just want to slam my hands over my mouth in horror after I say something but usually it is to late!

Well I did it again, this one makes me laugh every time I think about it. It was harmless but none the less, stupid on my part. No need to go into specifics because I would hate for my fabulous friends to be blasted in the morning on TMZ or Page Six but let's just say that I asked a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend (yep, that far removed) if she knew one of my old friends. I had been playing Sherlock Holmes and suddenly discovered that I was smack dab in the middle of a Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon game. To my surprise I was only about four degrees from an old friend! After completely making a fool of myself I discovered that, nope, in fact one of those degrees divorced the other and there I was.......left hanging on the fourth degree with egg on my face. hmmmmmm real good for the old image! Never fear, I had the right mind to drag Kelly Ripa and Charlotte into my charade with me! Always need a few wing men, right!!!

Anyway....the morale of this story....do your research before you think the world is smaller than it really is!

Now go to bed.....stay tuned...Michael's CD comes out Oct. 9- my birthday is ten days after that....I'm just sayin............

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hmmm...wondering who it was??? You have to fill me in! Hope Dennis' first day went off without a hitch and there were no paparazzi to snap ug pics of you!

Carrie said...

Hope you found a photo-worthy outfit since you were complaining about not having any clothes this morning on the telephone. Maybe we need a shopping trip to Barney's, Neiman's, all the fine, luxurious places we like to shop. After all, Carrie needs to be looking extra sharp for her new job in a few weeks! :)