Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Big Day Ladies!!

Wow! Big day today ladies! My sweet husband has just announced that his new record will drop October 13! Ladies that is absolute perfect timing for a little someone's birthday! I am just saying.....................ha!

Well with this big news completely consuming my whole morning I have just not gotten one thing done around here! Dennis is recovering nicely from the double ear infection that we discovered last week! Whew! What a doozy that was to deal with! It was as if Sigorney Weaver and her alien friends invaded his body! I was so desperate to help my poor little guy that I almost called Tom Cruise to come perform a little Scientology on him to get those aliens out! Luckily our friend Mr. Medicine worked just fine and the emergency call to Mr. Cruise was aborted!

Needless to say our social calendar was wiped clean due to Dennis's ailment. Michael and I were stuck inside all weekend and quite honestly going crazy! I am not a homebody what so ever! Michael and I like to be on the go, which is probably why we are so popular in the first place!

Anyway..........I am soooo ready for fall to start. Summer has literally fried me! Literally, think Magda from Something About Mary, that is what I feel like! I am ready for fall TV shows, fall colors, fabulous fall parties, pumpkins, dressing the Mouseketeers up and of course football! What will the fall TV line up hold in store for us? I have been beggin my fabulous friends to clue me in but so far, I have nothing for you! What shows will be on and what will happen! Why in the world would I wait like commoners to find out!

Speaking of commoners, I do find it attractive when they use your name when speaking to you, kind of like "Bye Lynette" instead of just "Bye". It just adds a personal touch that I think I deserve and I for sure know all my fabulous friends deserve. Try it- when you talk to someone, try to fit their name into the conversation, it really does add a lot!

Look at me doling out advice to you! Maybe I should have Dr. Ruth be a guest writer on this blog. You know I know her, duh! speaking of.....would anyone like to be a guest author? I am completely willing to allow guests to write provided two things: 1) you are fabulous and 2) I actually know you!

Come on ladies (and men if you read) lets get the good stuff. Monica I know you are dying to share your frizzy hair escapades!

Stay tuned......

1 comment:

Monica said...

Oh, I am sure do have some good ones! Stay tuned people, stay tuned!