Friday, August 21, 2009

Stuck in the Mansion!

We are sick! Wait let me correct that, Dennis is sick! It appears to be a virus, you know fever, runny nose, the whole bit! I thought about calling Dr. Oz (he is a close and personal friend) however the helicopter is out of commission today and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Dr. Oz's office! Luckily we live next door to Dr. Rey and I saw him outside this morning getting his paper (he was wearing his sleeveless scrubs and carrying a dumbell in each hand of course) and he said even though he is technically not a real doctor (he apparently just likes to comment on women's chests on TV) he would be glad to check Dennis out. Ummm we passed on that one, but thanks Dr. Rey, why don't you go feed your wife some food she is blowing away!

Ugh sorry, I am usually not that tacky, I think cabin fever is setting in! They are building a new mansion across the street so the massive concrete trucks have kept Dennis occupied all morning! That of course and that crazy annoying purple dinosaur!

We went to Mouseketeer P's birthday a few days ago. Jennifer Aniston (his madre) felt like a small affair would best suit Master P and therefore instead of having the entire Texas A&M Army band come play she opted for the local ROTC to come entertain the Mouseketeers. I honestly did not even know what ROTC was, I thought it was just somewhere commoners went to play Army but, they were actually good! She also had parachute men fly in and even had Strike Fighters do a fly over! It was truly amazing to be honest and let me tell you my fabulous friends are hard to impress. Unfortunately I had a few photo shoots so our driver had to pick Dennis and I up a little early!

With all these birthday parties, I have had to go into over drive to plan Dennis's party! Can you believe he is almost two! CRAZY! Shall I give you a hint as to what the festivities will be??? Well just know that you will need to bring your hat and whistle! It will be a chugging good time!

This weekend looks to be pretty low key around here. Going to do some shopping for school clothes. I was a little annoyed that Dennis was not chosen to model in the latest issue of People the new school trends, I saw that some of the other housewives children were chosen. I am trying to prevent this from happening next year therefore Dennis has started spray tanning (they even were able to create a six pack) and will be sporting pancake foundation from now on!

Final thought of the day, Michael (who was actually home last night) and I watched the Real Housewives of Atlanta last night, those girls are INSANE! Totally fake and all they do is scream. I am just so thankful none of my fabulous friends associate themselves with those bobble heads!

Off to tell the chef it is lunchtime! Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Ashley Olsen said...

I can't believe Dr. Rey is your neighbor...I would not be able to deal with that! Surely he's bringing your property value down with his sleeveless-scrub-wearing antics! Yuck!!

Monica said...

The spray tan six pack is great, I get it done for Chandler all the time (not that he needs it!!) and it looks so real!